Friday, February 25, 2011

Sharing my Heart with you !

Wow! This morning I was up at three am.  As bad as  I wanted to, I just could not fall back asleep.  I crawled out of bed and got the coffee pot up and busy.  Of course I couldn't get up alone ! Now the dog thinks it's time to get up.....Okay, dog taken care of.  Next thing on my list , sleep!  already tried that, didn't work. Now I have the list for the rest of the day made and feel somewhat satisfied with myself. 

I can't get Ticia off my mind this morning.  She has been hurting so bad the last few weeks with a terrible headache and the doctors don't have an answer.  As a mother that worries you to death....I want to fix it ! This has been the hardest thing I have faced in my life so far, watching my child hurt while not being able to physically do anything about it. I need God to touch Ticia. 

The pictures may not seem to fit the words to you but when I think about the Love of God I instantly think about the family that God has blessed me with !

I listen to a few songs hoping to find comfort and strength.  The very first song is about The Love of God ! God's Love is measureless , strong and enduring. To write the Love of God would drain the ocean dry.

I pray that God will help me to say It is Well with my Soul and fully trust in him.  Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine !  I am an heir of salvation, Letty Fuller the daughter of the King of Kings. This is my story......Can you guess what song I'm hearing now ? What a blessed woman I am.  This is just a few of the people I am blessed with.  I have a large extended family that I am very thankful for. 
Thank you for listening to me this morning !  I pray that your day is as blessed as mine.  Letty

No comments:

Post a Comment