Sunday, February 13, 2011

Out of the Box

During our brief snow storm I finally unpacked the new cookware.  It made it as far as the dinning table.  Guess I'm still not planning on doing much cooking.  I really do like it though.  I use to cook more than I do now.  Kenny started doing most of our cooking in the past five years.  He enjoys it more than I do.  Kenny does not clean up behind himself as much as I would like but I don't complain since he is cooking !
This weekend has been disappointing because I have been sick the whole time.  Started out last weekend with my grand kids being sick.  I thought since I had gone all week and was fine that I had escaped but Friday morning things took a different turn.  I am glad I had the weekend to lay around on the couch.

Hoping that this next week will bring better health for my family and that we can all get back to a little bit of normal.  Hope you all have a great week.  Spring please come soon ! Letty

No comments:

Post a Comment