Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Kenny !

Today is my husbands birthday.  Happy Birthday to you Kenny !  Kenny and I went to high school together but we were in two totally different worlds at the time.  He was a Searcy guy and I was just some girl from Georgetown, a hick is what a think they called me....lol !  We have an anniversary coming up soon so I will spare you the details of how we met until June ( if I don't forget ) . Mine and Kenny's birthday's are two weeks apart.  We had to start with the year we were born to figure out how old we were this year.  That must mean we are getting old and forgetful.  Kenny is 11 months and two weeks older than I am.  So for 2 weeks out of the year we are the same age ( technically ).  This is a picture of Kenny with our two youngest grandchildren.  They are two years old now.  I don't have a lot of pictures of Kenny because he doesn't like to have his picture made so I had to use one with the kiddos in it.   Hope that everyone is doing well!  Thanks for reading my blog. Share with anyone you like !  Letty

No comments:

Post a Comment